Elevating your vibration requires dedication and practice. Regular energy healing, meditation, movement, space clearing, and spiritual counseling are staples in the elevation process. However, not everyone can invest in these services so frequently. But that doesn’t mean you get a free pass! There are easy ways you can maintain your elevated vibration on your own in between sessions. Below are a few tools are that essential to elevation and you can use on your own!
- Sage: This is a great energy cleanser. Burning sage will remove any lower vibrations from the environment in which it is burned. I like to end my day with a sage-ing to release anything I might’ve picked up throughout the day. This helps me go to sleep knowing I am clear and that my energy is my own.
- Palo Santo: Similar to sage, palo santo is also an energy cleanser, removing lower vibrations. Palo Santo is also a great tool to welcome in new higher vibrations. You can use the smoke as a visual tool calling in happiness and peace into your environment. I like to start everyday by burning Palo Santo, setting myself up to have a good day.
- Crystals: These are amazing specimens that are so useful when doing any sort of energy work. Crystals have an energy of their own and want to use it to help us! Their mission is to help us all ascend into higher states if consciousness. Even just having them in your environment will be of use. There are so many different types of crystals with different specialties, I love them all. Some of my must-have crystals are selenite, amethyst, clear quartz, smoky quartz, rose quartz and citrine. When looking to purchase crystals don’t over think it. Just go with what you’re called to. Oftentimes the we don’t choose the crystal, the crystal chooses us.
- Essential Oils: Scents are known to illicit certain feelings and emotions from us. They have also been used in spiritual ceremony for years. Essential Oils are fragrances that are made from plants and can be used to our benefit. (Remember, not all essential oils are made equal. Young Living is Seed to Seal guaranteed and definitely the way to go!) Every oil has it’s own unique vibration and use. Using these oils to create an atmosphere that assists my goals has been a game changer for me. Some of my must have oils are Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon and (Young Living blend) Thieves.
- Oracle Cards: These are amazing tools for helping to decipher intuitive messages. We all need guidance throughout our lives and sometimes you need assistance trying to figure out what to do. Having an oracle deck to turn to can bring so much clarity that you know exactly how to move forward! When choosing a deck, find one that speaks to you. Take your time looking through the cards (if possible) to see if they illicit intuitive feelings within you. If they do, then that’s your deck!